We are at a critical moment in history. The Lib Dems are fighting tooth and nail to stop a damaging hard Brexit or no deal Brexit, and secure a people's vote with the option to remain. But we could be facing a General Election at any time. Eight out of ten people in Streatham voted to remain. Our area deserves an MP who will stand up for local people's views and futures and fight to keep us in the EU. A Lib Dem win in Streatham will send a strong message that we don't want either a Tory or a Labour Brexit, but want to stop Brexit altogether.
The Liberal Democrats are in a strong position for the fight, both nationally as well as locally. We have a Liberal Democrat MP for Streatham for the first time in history, and we plan to keep it that way by getting Helen Thompson elected at the next General Election. But to be in a position to win, we need to do everything we can to find our supporters and run a highly visible campaign.
With your support we can ensure Streatham has an MP committed to stopping Brexit by raising:
- £25 to pay for 100 window posters
- £50 to pay for Facebook ads
- £100 to pay for leaflets for canvassing
- £500 to help us reach 500 more people on the phone
- £1,000 to fund the printing of 20,000 letters to local people
- £2,000 to fund an A3 leaflet for every home in Streatham
- £4,000 to fund our poster and stakeboard campaign, getting Lib Dem signs into the windows of 1,000 homes.
Labour are funded by unions, Tories are funded by big business. We rely on donations from our generous members and supporters to get our message to voters.
Please support Helen Thompson and the Streatham Lib Dem team by making a donation below.